TCS 3020 is an inductive conductivity probe useful in wastewater treatment and in the chemical industry.
- Monitoring of aeration tower
- Clear water control (wells, drinking water, thermal baths, etc.)
- Control of stormwater and runoff water
- Monitoring of NaCl concentration (0 to 26 %)
TCS 3020 probe is convenient for measuring conductivity on a wide range between 10 μS/cm and 2000 mS/cm.
It uses inductive measurement principle that offers many advantages. There is a total galvanic insulation between measuring loop and the liquid which makes the measurement reliable on many chemicals.
Measurement in immersion
The probe is fixed to end of probe holder for immersion from 500 to 2000 mm with an optional flange fitting.
Probe is mounted on a Te, ND 50 mm.
Complete measuring system includes:
- An inductive probe TCL S50, cable output.
- A probe holder for immersion or on-line measurement.
- A converter (factory calibration)
- A monitor BAMOPHAR 364 (data-sheet 364-04) previously BAMOPHOX 364
BAMOPHAR 364 (or BAMOPHOX 364) are designed for inductive conductivity monitoring.
0... 2 mS/cm
0... 20 mS/cm
0... 200 mS/cm
0... 2000 mS/cm
Temperature compensation is performed by the monitor which provides a 4-20 mA signal output, copy of the measurement. Factory calibrations are done on each measuring system for a quick and easy start up on site.
General Catalog 364-01 03/12/2018 15:07
Inductive conductivity probe in NORYL TCS 3020 Series
BAMO Mesures SAS
22, Rue de la Voie des Bans Parc d'activités de la Gare
95100 ARGENTEUIL France