Conductivity measurement for monitoring and/ or regulation in water treatment, chemical industries, industrial applications:
- Cooling towers survey
- Clean water control (wells, drinking water, thermal baths ...)
- Stormwater and runoff water survey
- WWTP survey
- Concentration measurements of acid and base
- Chemicals quality survey
- Option: display in concentration of NaCl, NaOH or HCI
BAMOPHAR 364 is equipped with a color touch screen for displaying measurement, temperature and status of thresholds as well as navigation in a user-friendly, intuitive and multilingual menu. The conductivity and temperature measurement can be transmitted on two 4-20mA outputs.
Combined with the TCS 3020 or TCL S50 inductive probes, BAMOPHAR 364 can measure the conductivity of the liquid over a range of 0 to 2000 mS / cm throughout the various treatment processes.
• TCS 3020 probe in NORYL (see doc 364-01) is recommended for applications with neutral liquids.
• TCL S50 PEEK probe (see doc 364-05) is suitable for applications requiring high chemical resistance or high temperature.
A complete system includes:
- 1 Inductive probe, cable output
- 1 Probe holder for immersion or on-line application.
- 1 Converter, factory calibrated.
- 1 Monitor BAMOPHAR 364 (data-sheet 364-05)
OPTION: Extension terminal for 2nd measuring parameter
• Allows a second measuring parameter (pH, flow-rate, turbidity, etc.)
Data from this blind unit are displayed on the main unit
• Mounting: wall or panel versions
• Connected to main unit with 2 x2 wires shielded cable
(Cable length between both devices: max. 500 m)
• RS422 and Data Logger of main unit are shared between both units
General Catalog 364-04 13/11/2018 09:37
Conductivity meter for inductive probe BAMOPHAR 364
BAMO Mesures SAS
22, Rue de la Voie des Bans Parc d'activités de la Gare
95100 ARGENTEUIL France